Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Developing quality application code based on defined standards and established timelines using the latest IDE platforms such as Eclipse.
- Convert business requirements into a design model utilizing object oriented technologies and principles. Present the design model through an iterative process to project team.
- Gather relevant information, identify key issues and relationships, and relate / compare data from different sources to identify and develop potential solutions to new or existing application development processes.
- Acknowledge the importance of customers by listening to, understanding, and anticipating their needs, giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Participate in a proactive manner taking actions to achieve goals beyond what is required in an environment of change and interruption.
- Researching new technologies and educating team members through technology awareness sessions.
- Minimal travel (as required).
- Successful candidates will require three years of experience in development of J2EE application components including XML processing and Web Services one or more of the following.
- BA/BS in Business Information Systems or equivalent required.
- Essential job functions include ability to participate within development teams, exchanging ideas with other associates to design and develop effective solutions utilizing current IT technologies.
- Analytical /Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Focus
- Supporting Change
- Communication Skills
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Team Building
- Attention to Detail
- Project Management
- Planning / Organizing
About Nibco Inc.IN, Elkhart, United States
NIBCO INC. is a recognized industry leader of flow control solutions to the residential and commercial construction, institutional, industrial, fire protection and irrigation markets. Founded in Northern Indiana, NIBCO has a manufacturing history that spans more than 110 years and has operated under four, positioning itself for a fifth, generations of family leadership and employee ownership.