Responsibilities & Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- SQL Server (DBA activities, experience with SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures)
- Windows server (IIS, Windows security, optimization, and troubleshooting)
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN routing, QoS)
- Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP)
- Ability to read and understand program source code.
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, reading and writing skills)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving , and analytical skills
- Work successfully in a strong team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics; equivalent work experience considered
- Minimum 10+ years of experience supporting enterprise software applications and system integrations
- Experience in communicating technical issues and solutions to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge and understating.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical troubleshooting skills and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple initiatives based on customer and business impact.
- Capacity to work in an interrupt-driven, fast paced environment and deliver quality solutions
- Effective problem solving skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day support operations and handle employee relations
- Experience successfully leading a technical team to meet objectives
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to pass a thorough back ground check.
Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
About NICEGA, Atlanta, United States
At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences.
Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE has more than 3,500 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.