Responsibilities & Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline required
• 6+ years of related experience in software development
• Fluent in Object Oriented C++
• Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.)
• Experience with multi threaded development
• Exposure to Image Science / Image Chain Analysis
• Familiar with Agile SCRUM
• Experience with High-Performance Computing environments
• Software experience in C, JAVA, Python
• Experience with PERL scripting or other scripting languages
• Knowledge of 3D mathematics
About Elite TechnicalVA, Herndon, United States
Elite Technical was founded in New York in 1992 and is a privately held, certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB). From our humble genesis as a home-based startup, Elite Technical has grown into a nationally recognized provider of information technology and engineering services with a highly regarded client base in both commercial and federal markets. We have regional offices in New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Oregon and Florida.
Our holistic approach to professional services and technical staffing reflects the same competencies and rigorous standards that we are sure our clients recognize as essential to satisfy the strict compliance objectives set forth in their own internal operations. The Elite Technical management team includes experts seasoned in professional services, technical staff augmentation and system integration program delivery solutions. Our extensive knowledge of engineering, technical and IT program management across multiple industries and verticals enables us to deliver exceptional value and results.
We do not simply claim to offer best-in-class capabilities and expect you to take our word for it – we demonstrate it at each engagement opportunity.