Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Use business development and networking techniques to generate new business from current, former, and future clients,
- Sourcing passive candidates for assigned client positions,
- Receive and review active applications, conduct phone screens, and create candidate shortlists for clients,
- Uphold both the candidate and client experience through the execution of client and candidate care procedures,
- Negotiating and finalizing suitable hiring arrangements,
- Update, maintain, and consistently review records for client vacancies and candidate statuses,
- Meet acquisition targets for each assigned client job vacancies,
- Serve as a headhunter for senior level positions,
- Review recruitment policies to continuously improve candidate search efficiency and effectiveness.
- Visit clients to build and develop relationships as needed and to consult regarding positions,
- Develop a strong understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, what each team does, what each hiring manager is looking for, what their organization and team cultures are, and what their work environment is,
- Leverage social media and/or other tactics to advertise positions, attract candidates, and build relationships with candidates and employers,
- Search candidate databases to find as many candidates as possible for client vacancies,
- Conduct reference checks and review candidate suitability before submitting their profiles to the client,
- Brief candidates about job responsibilities, salaries, and benefits,
- Prepare and forward resumes and other critical correspondence to clients,
- Follow up with candidates regarding the status of their interviews,
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on compensation rates, training and career progression,
- Provide advice to candidates regarding their resumes and general career profile to better their chances of landing a job,
- Meet and exceed all candidate quotas, leads generated, and new clients landed.
- Proven experience as a recruiter, HR consultant, or similar position,
- Prior experience as an agency recruiter handling 360 recruitment responsibilities,
- BSc/BA in Business, HR, or a related field preferred.
*Base salary commensurate with experience plus commission.
About SuperCareerNY, New York, United States