Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating and delivering a given strategic initiative(s).
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business value and outcomes.
- Direct projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders and matrix partners.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners (within and across LOBs) to oversee all Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of a project
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost and quality parameters.
- Typically lead vendors and/or contractors in the context of a project; Manage compliance of vendor SOWs for projects
- Define and tracks project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, risk plan and related project management artifacts. Publish periodic status reports.
- Represent project in various project governance and inter department forums.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a closely related discipline required
- Program/Project Management Professional (PMI PMP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- 5+ years of applied experience with managing large scale, complex IT projects
- Experience with SAP, desired
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Experience in project management, SDLC, ITIL and application solution development and deployment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of organizational change management concepts and business process improvement methods
Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and stakeholders: mobilize and motivate teams: set direction and approach: resolve conflict: deliver tough messages with grace: execute with limited information and ambiguity.